1. Please read the graduate handbook.
This contains important information about what you can expect as a graduate student in the Department. You will receive this at the Department Induction.
2. Obtain your University Card from your College.
3. Meet your supervisor. They should complete a pink form on your behalf, to arrange a key for you; show you your allocated working space; and give you a tour of the Department.
5. Establish your @cam email account immediately.
6. Register with the University Library. Take your admission confirmation letter with your University Card.
7. Attend induction sessions:
Graduate Safety Course: 4th and 5th October 2016
Department Induction: 6th October 2016, Basement Conference room, Department of Zoology
8. Enrol onto the Skills Analysis Survey by logging into your Core Skills Training Programme (CSTP) on Moodle, undertake a personal development plan and, in conjunction with your supervisor, book on any training courses you would like to attend.
9. Join the Cambridge Philosophical Society - extremely useful source of funding in the 4th year!